Thursday, February 04, 2010

MISERABLE 1st Quarter 2010

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I will be miserable until 16th April 2010. Why? because that's my Thesis submission date for 1st draft.

and to add to this, I just got my periods back, after 10months, welcome back all PMS! now i am moody, cranky, overly sensitive & emo plus i am having pretty bad flu, tonsil and neck pain due to sore throat and infection. Well, look on the bright side, at least i don't have a backache... yet?

Oh, another silver lining is, Suheimy has agreed to do one of my many assignments :D thanks yang, err tapi due date utk submit ke groupmate was yesterday la yang.. camno? huhu... I already told them to extend due date until tomorrow.. boleh ek yang? :D

* hari nie MC sbb period pain + flu but i am in UM very cold library, spreading germs to all... muahaha..

I think i will reward myself with a nice dinner today. Yang, makan luar bleh tak mlm nie? :)

Nice dinner = KFC :)

3 comments:

hajja said...

wei aku tak period lagi
... irsa dah nak 11 mths!

Unknown said...

aaa.. lambat la Irsa dpt adik kalu camni!

a.z.i.l.a said...

dh period? yeay!!!!