Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Akibat balik kampung

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I am still at KB, esok baru balik. I took 3 days annual leave + 2 days public holidays = 7 days @ kampung. Akibatnya berat badan saya naik 2 kilo ye! huhu.

I am blaming it on my mom's dining table which is situated right in the middle of the house. Duk kat dining table boleh tgk TV sambil borak2 dgn seme org, tak kira org tu tgh berada at any part of the house. As a result me and my mother and siblings will always sits there and borak2 plus makan2.

Fyi, my mom's house always have a lot of food supply.  I think if by chance jalan nak keluar kawasan rumah tertutup sbb banjir or apa, my parents need not to worry about food supply up to 2 months kot!

Huhu!

 
This picture was taken from the hall, on the right is the dry kitchen, tangga naik atas and my mom's room. On the left is the TV hall and my room, belakang tu bilik my sister.See, mmg betul2 kat center!

5 comments:

Manggapintu said...

ja, patut aku emel dpt ooo reply.tgh cuti sakan.nanti dah masuk opis reply emel aku.eniway,balik kl karang posa biar berat turun,haha!

Unknown said...

hehe.. aku skarang lemah betul la nak pose, perut nie asyik ajak makan je.. almaklumla still BF kan (alasan) :D

amira said...

hik3...salakn murtabak n satay ikan!!!ades...

Unknown said...

adik, murtabak tu ade 3 ketul lagi dlm frezeer! tlgggg!!!

err..mkn satey ikan tak gemok la, kan grill!

amira said...

opps..da terlambat!!da balek kampus..

sume mkanan gemok ah!!!