Monday, February 08, 2010

6th Anniversary

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Yesterday was our 6th anniversary. Well, it was different this time, it was on sunday, so we could not go out on a date, i mean just the two of us (kat mana plak nak letak budak2), and to add to it, i got class la plak.

So, in the morning, we just exchange anniversary wish, i gave him my present and a card. And he said " ija pegi la kelas dulu".

I was quite in a rush since my group is the first presenter and the class starts at 8.30 am! so, i did not argue further.

Later that day, he gave me a card and the rest of the day Suheimy do a lot of house chores i.e kemaskan dapur, basuhkan jeans etc. etc... err.. yang, is that my anniversary gift?

Well, the most important thing is we still are madly in love with each other plus now we have additional 4 bundles of joy to our family train.

Thank you for 6 most wonderful years in my life sayang. Looking fwd  for many more years to come! :D

p/s: nanti kita make up anniversary dating ek, jom tgk movie percy jackson lighting theifs tu nak?!

No comments: