Monday, November 26, 2012

we are back. alhamdulillah!



Assalamualaikum wbt,

We are back. Alhamdulillah. Syukur tak terhingga. The best peluang ever given by the Almighty to be His tetamu.

It was the most significant thing ever experienced by us.. it will be one of the highlights of our lives. and believe me,  words will not be good enough to describe it, you REALLY NEED to experience it yourself.

and please try your best to go while you are young and healthy, insyaAllah lebih nikmat begitu.

I've got loads of pictures in Mekah and Madinah. But mostly sceneries, view of people, misc tetamu Allah and His house... "Rumah Tua" as it is called in the Quran.

But coming home to the kids is also a big Nikmat. Alhamdulillah. Life goes on. opps, BETTER LIFE will goes on, InsyaAllah.

Lets works towards a better us, dunia and more importantly, AKHIRAT.



 www.ijaabdullah.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I
do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your
website. It appears as
though some of the written text within your posts are
running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide
feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser
because I've had this happen before. Thanks

my web-site; Go to my website
Also see my page > View here

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)