Friday, April 06, 2012

The Secret..

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I am currently reading a book - The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.

Frankly, i hate reading. to be more exact, i despise reading. more on reading non-fiction books.

I seriously don't know how i managed to pass my degree and mba... haha..

Anyway, when k ween suggested for me to read The Secret, i gracefully accept only because i respect her too much to tell her i am a lousy reader.. but, Alhamdulillah, the book really did change my perspective.. and to tell u the truth, i am only at page 40 now, and already it have give impact to me.. (sorry k ween, saya janji akan habiskan baca buku tu secepat mungkin!)

I would suggest this book to everyone. Just read it and see how it can change your perspective..and eventually your life.. with izin Allah, of course :)



P/s: Yup, mama hutang entry on Nadrah's birthday... jap ye sayang. :)

Visit my life changing blog; click here




No comments: