Monday, September 26, 2011

To change or not to change?

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Change is hard.
  1. I want to be able to send my kids to school myself.
  2. I want to be home when they come back from school
  3. I want to cook lunch and dinner for them (brekpes? ala, tak sempat laa..)
  4. I want spend more time with the kids
  5. I want the flexibility of catering to the kids needs - tgk homework dia, watch them grow, tend to their needs
  6. I want to greet Suheimy when he got back from the office - already bathed and wangi, dinner cooked, house settle.
But at the same time..
  1. I like my job now (errr...)
  2. I like being in the same building / same company with Suheimy
  3. I like having time to myself
  4. I like having tablemates and officemates for gossipping, shopping, spaing (err..liza, betoi ke perkataan aku ni?)
  5. I like my achievement and being recognized at work
  6. I like my own gaji this maybe i can still get since i'll be work from home mother :)
 Muaz will be standard 1in 2 years time. I am still in dilemma.

1 comment:

a.z.i.l.a said...

kak ija!!!! jom jd housewife.. hehe