Thursday, July 28, 2011

My ultraman was hospitalized

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Muaz was hospitalized last week. It was an asthma attack. Huhu..

When i recalled what happenned that day, i do feel sad, he was brething so hard and the wheezing sound coming from his chest was quite loud. It pains me to see my normally very2 active boy, just sit down, trying his best to breath.

I went to emergency room @ Sunway medical center around 4.15 pm, after sending my mother to the airport (mama n adik baru balik umrah, they are catching flight  bound for Kota bharu).

Doctor immediately gave him 2 diff kind of Neb (he already took 1 neb in the morning at the clinic, but the effect lasted only a while)

He was fine soon after and become my active, crime fighting ultraman back soon after the medication. Alhamdulillah.


Muaz baru lepas dpt neb. Dia tak nangis pun when Doctor set up the line at his hand. Macho!
(I did warned the doctor, before he starts  "Doctor, sekali je ye!" kalau tak jumpa the right vein, siappp..(dlm hati))


"Muaz ultraman Mabius, ada pedang kat tangan!"

Tak macam kat Emergency room pun kan! :)

and this is suheimy whom had to come to the hospital too coz i was a panicking masa Muaz tgh susah bernafas tu. huhu..

No comments: