Monday, June 27, 2011

Time flies

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I was looking at Iffah last night, sleeping soundly in her baby cot. I thought, " when did she grow so big?". I can still remember the labor pains, the small baby yang selalu muntah susu, the small baby who does not want to genggam my hands (making me very worried)...


Nur Amni Iffah @ 8 days old

She's grown so fast, sometimes i feels like i am missing it. I am missing seeing my kids grow up. Sedar2 je dah besar...


Nur Amni Iffah @ 4 months 10 days old
please ignore the obvious picture quality difference. hehe

and another picture which is too cute to be left in my SD card only...ahaha.. ayat bias ye since all parents thinks that their kids is the cutest :D

3 comments:

hajja said...

aku nak branak lagi la camnni

Unknown said...

beranak jgn tak beranak! :D

amira said...

introducing me n a monkey?introducing monkey?