Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Newly discovered skill

Assalamualaikum wbt,


I have just discovered that Muaz has a new skill- a subtle way of agreeing with what i am saying, without making me emotional.

Example 1:

Mama: Muaz, perut mama besar sgt kan? (me with sad face)

Muaz: Nanti perut mama kecik balik ye! :)

*can't remember other example at the moment, but will update if i have anymore.

It took suheimy years to master this skill. In early years of our courtship, I usually asked him tricky questions, and he would always answer wrongly. But he sure have improved a lot now.

Example 2:

Me: Yang, napa perut ija boncit sgt nie.. huhu

Hubby: Mana ada, baby dlm perut tu yang buncit.

Hehe...usually this will be my regular questions during my maternity period. Seriously, my belly is sooo huge when i am pregnant. *Saiko*

3 comments:

a.z.i.l.a said...

Muaz mmg budak pandai.. Heheh..

Unknown said...

hehe, aah. pandaiii sgt!

Zuraimah Ismail said...

soalan x logic la ja...iskh iskh iskh...saja saikokan budak tu