Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Open house + Raya

ASsalamualaikum wbt,

I really2 want to update about our hari raya and our open house. But tak best la update without pictures kan.

I did not manage to snap any pictures during the open house - super duper bizi since masak sendiri and alhamdulillah ramai org datang. But i noticed some of my friends and relatives ada snap gambar. Please share with me the pictures yeeeeee....

As for hari raya, somebody (by somebody, i mean muaz or nadrah la kan) must have changed our camera setup, so all the pictures were blur and shaking. so kitaorg takde raya pictures - i need to get the pictures from my sister's camera... huhu..

adik, if you are reading this, email la kat k ja gambar2 rayeee...

2 comments:

hajja said...

kalau aku tahu kau masak , mesti aku dtg.

aku pergi beraya kat melawati hari tu..

amira said...

bakpo post sume dalm bi neh??dop paheee eh kitow....grrr..=)