Thursday, June 03, 2010

14 hours apart

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I was sad when i got home last night - It was 10.25 pm when i got home and the kids are already asleep.

I miss them. I dropped them off at the babysitter's house at 8.30 am yesterday morning, and did not get to see their faces until 14 hours later. and they did not get to see my face until this morning. huhu.. i hate my current working and studying schedule.

one of my friend said "org lain pun camtu jugak". and i replied her " aku tak nak jadi mcm org lain". I want to be different. I am different. Hopefully I would be able to do something about this soon. InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

hajja said...

it is just temporary kan?
nanti master kau habis, kau main la puas puas.

hari tu ariana force aku main slide.
aku je mak org kat situ

Unknown said...

ahaha, ko takpe, ko kecik, tak nampak cam mak org, cam kakak org je.

ha, jgn kembang plak! :p