Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BUZZYY

assalamualaikum wbt,

I thought after submitting my 1st draft thesis, life would be a bit calmer. but i was wrong. Apparently it only took them 2 days to review the thesis. Now i need to make minor adjustment, print, get back supervisor's signature and re submit by next friday.

+ my current lectures have started and this new lecturer , we call he Dr LP is a very 'rajin' gal. huhu... When the teacher is rajin, thus the student needs to be rajin too.

+ this month, all my carriers are efficient, everybody is replying my emails, hence a lot of work need to be done

anyway... we did manage to launch a new online store with my girlfriend ms CT... so another round of iklan for our new store: do visit bunny n teddy. New stocks are coming in tomorrow and early next week.

Plus, if you have items that you wish we would sell, do inform us! we like to receive feedback and comments :D

No comments: