Monday, January 04, 2010

Muaz @ taska TM

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Today is Muaz 1st day going to Taska TM. Usually when we sent the kids off at bbsitter, the bbsitter's house is quite and calm, coz her kids are still sleeping, so Muaz would go to his toys and play by himself.

But this morning, when we arrive at the Taska, the kids are dancing to a "Good Morning" video. Muaz immediately clench to me and he was very quiet, holding back tears. I think he's a bit culture shock :)

Anyway, i went to the Taska just now and the teacher said after lunch he's ok already. He starts asking the regular "apa ni, apa tu" which to me is a sign of trust and enjoyment.

Well, Alhamdulillah all went well. Me and Suheimy both Solat Hajat for our boy last night, minta dipermudahkan Muaz handling taska and vice versa :)

I did shed some tears last night... "Kalau muaz merajuk nanti, aeimy rase cikgu dia pujuk tak?.." .. sedih la, Muaz maybe looks tough but he has a soft heart :)

and if you guys know what I, We have been through to get a child, to get Muaz, you would understand my emo and overprotective reaction..huhu..

Oklah, today i'm going back sharp 6:00 PM!

No comments: