Thursday, September 17, 2009

Duit oo duit

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I've been thinking and planning to get involve in some kind of business for side income. Direct selling? no no no.. me no like. Bukak kedai? sapa plak nak jaga? modal? Online business? cam menarik, tapi nak juai apa?

Sebenarnya saya nie tak suka bersosial or making small talks dgn stranger. So camno la nak jadi bisneswomen kan? huhu..

And to tell you the truth, i rarely can make a good first impression. Ask my current friends, they'll tell you that they don't immediately like me when they first know me. Ppl only likes me once they got to know me, and with my nature of kurang bersosial dgn org yang aku tak biasa, it's a bit hard to get to know me.. huhu..

Anyway, takpe la, my side income can come from the person sleeping beside me everyday a.k.a en Suheimy Md Yusof! :D

1 comment:

a.z.i.l.a said...

sy pon teringin nk buat business online nih.. alang2 dok qatar bleh jual brg2 dari qatar kan? tp tulah.. mule2 je semangat.. lama2 cam malas.. haha..